Pyramid Solitaire on iPhone 6S suddenly not loading

Options
notlizzie
notlizzie Posts: 6 Level 2

I am on Level 1008 (ish). I do not log in through FB.iPhone 6s has latest update.There is plenty of space on the phone. Game is latest addition.Has been working and suddenly wont open, just goes back to home page

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,694 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi notlizzie,

Before I forward your message to a Community Manager I would like you to please try some troubleshooting

by following the steps on this link:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips

I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.

On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name. 

• notlizzie
    Options

Hi Elsa

i followed the link to the blog, did everything it suggests (I had already previously done it, but I tried again). Nothing

The version I have is 1.80.0

• _Elsa_
    Options

Thanks for doing the troubleshooting.  I will ask the Community Manager if he has any idea of what's going on.

• notlizzie
    Options

Hi Elsa

Have you heard anything from the community manager?

I have also been charged nearly $12 in in-app purchases though I can’t play the game, and just now received my first notification from the game in at least a week. 

I still can’t open it though.

• _Elsa_
    edited November 2018
    Options

No I won't hear anything.  He would write you here but if you also have purchase questions I am going to direct you to another link since purchase questions aren't resolved in this community. 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

Can I ask you why you are not playing the game through Facebook?  Are you playing it through the Kingdom?  If you don't play through either one of them then your progress can be lost at any time.  Playing through either one saves your progress on the server.  See if you can connect to either one while we wait for the Community Manager to get back to you.  He won't be back in the office until tomorrow.

• notlizzie
    Options

I don’t play through Facebook because I don’t like all my things linked. I don’t want to login through Facebook.

i dontbwant to share lots of information with anywhere, I just want to play and enjoy the game.

Why would the progress suddenly be lost at any time? 

If I try and connect through Kingdom (I don’t know how to do that), is that going to erase all of my progress? I don’t want to start again. 

I really don’t want the purchases to become the central focus of this issue.

I just want to know why the game isn’t loading on my phone suddenly. And what can be done about it. I want to keep the progress I have made, especially as I have already had to start again in April this year.

• _Elsa_
    Options

If you never played through the Kingdom then when you sign up it will start you back at level 1 but I can give you some information on how to get your progress back.  You can read all about it here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep

Start a Kingdom account and then in the last paragraph you will see a "here" hyperlink.  Click on it and complete the contact form and they can manually go into your account and get your progress back.  Maybe by connecting to the Kingdom the game will open for you.

I don't know why you are not connecting if you have done the troubleshooting and made sure that you have the latest version of your game.  There hasn't been any problem reported on connecting with this game. 

• notlizzie
    Options

Thank you Elsa

i will give that a try

• notlizzie
    Options

How do I create a Kingdom account?

A post took me to a page with a how-to video that is no longer available.

The instructions I have seen say to log into FB. I’m not going to do that.

• _Elsa_
    Options

You are right!  That video stopped working last week so now I can direct you to a blog that I created yesterday on how to sync a Facebook and Kingdom account.

https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-can-i-sync-my-facebook-and-kingdom-accounts

Follow the top part until you sign in with an email address and password for the Kingdom.  If you have access to a computer then you can finish syncing them with the rest of that blog.  If you don't have access to a computer, then I am going to ask you to follow this blog on how to complete the contact form:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-to-complete-a-king-contact-form

Let them know that you have a Kingdom account and they can try to get into your account and get your progress back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?