joker glitch

JayD
JayD Posts: 27 Level 2

Several times now, the joker card froze rendering them useless no matter how many times I tapped on it. Please get this fixed ASAP!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi JayD, thank you for posting here in the community.  I am not familiar with this game so I am going to pass your message along to the Community Manager.  They are all gone for the weekend so he won't get this message until Monday.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi JayD,

We don't have any general issues with connectivity in our game so please make sure your game is up to date and that your device has the performance levels that needs to have for Pyramid Solitaire Saga to run properly. Make sure your connectivity is going well as well and this should help you with the game issues that you are experiencing.

I'm afraid that we cannot help you more than that, given that the issue is not with the game but your device/connection.

Cheers,

Xarly

• JayD
    JayD Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited November 2018

Hi Xarly,

Definitely not a performance or update issue. The game was up to date at the time of the glitch and my phone is running the game very smoothly. To be clear: there were random times when I would obtain a free joker during the course of a game and I was unable to tap any card, which forced me to flip through/turn over cards and therefore losing the joker. This is clearly a glitch.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?