Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
QueenB said: @Dirty_Nurse They hope to have both levels fixed by next release but I didn't get any date for the release so we'll have to keep an eye on the game 👁️🗨️
QueenB said: @Dirty_Nurse I passed your question on to the studio and they can confirm there is a bug on both levels so you are right, the 3rd star is not reachable.This is a great catch and we appreciate you taking the time to report it 😉
Hi @lelezinha44and welcome to our vibrant Community
I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!