Boosters missing

Options
mar21an
mar21an Posts: 12 Level 2
All of my pre-boosters and during play boosters are gone! Been playing this a long time and completed the last level. I had 2 of the first pre-booster; 4 of the second and 3 of the third and 1 joker.( the extra 7 card booster I received after from my buddy). Please fix this, thank you!!!😍

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,278 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @mar21an, Hearty Welcome to the Pyramid Solitaire Section of our friendly King Community :) 

By any chance, did you reinstall your game App OR change the device you play the game? 

If so, by doing any of these, we loose all our boosters that we have saved up AND those will not be reimbursed by the King Team :(  

Please let me know if that is not the case!!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead! 
  • mar21an
    mar21an Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Hi PummyRaj, No, I did not reinstall the game or use a different device. I play on my Android phone and have been playing this game for many years, love this game! Thank you for responding!
  • susanoc
    susanoc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing has just happened to me. I have played this game for 5 yrs now and had a great buddy (Linda) recently and then all the boosts were gone this week. I did nothing different, they were there one day, gone the next! So disappointed. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?