Purchase issue, could use some help!

Options
PLatO825
PLatO825 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Support
I purchased the piggy bank of 66 gold bars for $3.19 in Pyramid Solitaire. Google Play #GPA.3315-0343-0241-82062 & I have yet to receive them. 30 minutes later I still don't have them. I've already used 1 joker & 1 7 cards of my own for this level & now I'm going to lose those since my bars are not here! 

Very frustrated at this point. Refund the $ or give me the bars.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi, @PLatO825
    Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.😊 
    Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place. Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    Home page here https://communities.king.com/ 
    However, we will be moved  your post to the correct location.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,203 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @PLatO825, Hearty Welcome to the Pyramid Solitaire section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game and I completely understand your frustration!  I am pretty sure that it did not happen intentionally but only an accident!!   

To get your money back, you will have to contact the King Support team through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    **  and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items Not Received"
    ** Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

You will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    PLatO825 said:
    I purchased the piggy bank of 66 gold bars for $3.19 in Pyramid Solitaire. Google Play #GPA.3315-0343-0241-82062 & I have yet to receive them. 30 minutes later I still don't have them. I've already used 1 joker & 1 7 cards of my own for this level & now I'm going to lose those since my bars are not here! 

Very frustrated at this point. Refund the $ or give me the bars.
    This is a free game, why are you buying anything in the first place?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?