My game stop working

Options
GH8800
GH8800 Posts: 11 Level 2
Hi, I’ve been playing pyramid solitaire for years... out of nowhere every time I’m trying to open the game it crushes... I did all what you recommended on my iPhone. Including reset, restart, checked free space etc. nothing helped... my next step is deleting and reinstalling however I don’t remember the password to my account... I remember my username GH8800. and I know I registered with king but not with Facebook. I’m afraid to delete it before I know my pass word... what to do?  

Best Answer

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,034 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @GH8800 and welcome to our adventurous Community!

Don't worry, I've just checked your profile in our servers and your game progress is correctly stored there. If you delete and reinstall the game, you'll be able to get your levels back!

I will send you a link in order to restore your password :)

Please let us know if you need anything else- the Community is always here to help

Answers

• GH8800
    Options
    If it helps... my profile picture is of my cute dog...

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,034 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @GH8800 and welcome to our adventurous Community!

Don't worry, I've just checked your profile in our servers and your game progress is correctly stored there. If you delete and reinstall the game, you'll be able to get your levels back!

I will send you a link in order to restore your password :)

Please let us know if you need anything else- the Community is always here to help

• GH8800
    Options
    Hi Lola_Pop,
    You Rock!!! Thank you SO much. Running to uninstall and install, as is I'm going to be late on my progress 😉. 
    I'll keep you posted if it didn't work.
    All the best,
    Gal

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?