I figured out my level problem, but...

Options
Kkghtf
Kkghtf Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2019 in Support
Sorry, I finally figured out what I s doing wrong my only issue now is all my boosters were lost despite having saved progress via Facebook. 

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Kkghtf !

I'm happy to hear that the main issue is solved now!  =)

Regarding the boosters, they are not saved alongside your progress in our servers. On the contrary, they are stored on the device on which they were won or purchased, and this is why they can be lost after a crash, an update or a re-installation of the app. 

We never recommend storing too many boosters on your phone or tablet, as this could affect the performance of the device- Use them to get past those tricky levels instead!

King doesn't offer any compensation for lost boosters which were won. If you purchased those boosters, please click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page: 

I hope it helps!! <3

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Lola_Pop said:
    Hello @Kkghtf !

I'm happy to hear that the main issue is solved now!  =)

Regarding the boosters, they are not saved alongside your progress in our servers. On the contrary, they are stored on the device on which they were won or purchased, and this is why they can be lost after a crash, an update or a re-installation of the app. 

We never recommend storing too many boosters on your phone or tablet, as this could affect the performance of the device- Use them to get past those tricky levels instead!

King doesn't offer any compensation for lost boosters which were won. If you purchased those boosters, please click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page: 

I hope it helps!! <3

I have to ask...how could something as simple as the number of boosters you have affect the performance of the device??  Any number that would be stored for these would be quite low as far as computers are concerned and as such pose no potential issue for the game.
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for asking, @Dirty_Nurse !
    It could be a problem potentially if you have a huge amount of boosters and are playing on a mobile device with little memory space left, this is why we advise players not to store too many  =)
    Have a wonderful day!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?