How do you buy boosters with gold bars?

Options
klemmkat
klemmkat Posts: 8 Level 2
I have some gold bars and would like to purchase additional boosters to use in my game.  How do I purchase boosters with gold bars?  Thanks!

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,452 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @klemmkat, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

When you would like to buy any boosters with the Gold Bars that are available in your game, you can only buy the ones that are with 0 quantity, as the + sign appears next to them for us to buy!  If there is even one single booster available, we will not be able to buy them as you cannot find the + button next to them!  

But, it is possible to buy the boosters and Gold Bars with real money even if you have those in your game!  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  If you have further questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • klemmkat
    Answer ✓
    Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,452 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @klemmkat, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

When you would like to buy any boosters with the Gold Bars that are available in your game, you can only buy the ones that are with 0 quantity, as the + sign appears next to them for us to buy!  If there is even one single booster available, we will not be able to buy them as you cannot find the + button next to them!  

But, it is possible to buy the boosters and Gold Bars with real money even if you have those in your game!  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  If you have further questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • klemmkat
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?