Ra's Third Eye: Episode 129

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager

Good day to all of you and may the Gods be with you!

45 is the magic number.

45 golden, gleaming, precious Scarabs has to be found - by you!

I will help to find the treasure and to unlock the most dangerous encounters during this difficult task.

Listen closely to what I am saying, don’t miss one single word…

Episode 129 is ready to be conquered!

👁 Level 1973 👁

You will need to fight mummies and green, intelligent vines as they won’t give up a fight easily.

3 golden Scarabs can be found if you reserve one card and try to not use the up & down cards - if possible and as long as you can choose! They will help you at the end to get 2 priceless Fortune cards.

👁 Level 1976 👁

Does it not look like an arrow? Pointing to the golden Scarab?

I think it does! But, don’t be tempted. The Blue Card needs to be found first!

It is hidden on the left side but don’t forget to search for the missing keys.

The golden key is at the lower part of the arrowhead it will also give you great gifts!

Then get the first Golden scarab, which is exactly to point of the arrowhead but don’t think it’s over here. Underneath the Golden Scarab is the ruby key!

👁 Level 1984 👁

It is the symbol of a pyramid - trying to reach to the Gods!

But purple, venomous vines are on the ground and you also need to get a clear Streak.

On the way to the top, there is a Joker hidden - helping you to reach the Streak. As soon as you conquered the purple vines, find the missing keys to receive Golden Scarabs.

You need more help? Find the silver key in the middle of the pyramid, next to it is a Fortune card.

I know it sounds perilous, but you are safe as long as you follow my guidance.

I will wait for you right here and am looking forward to seeing you all again, my brave Adventurers!

I believe in you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?