Pyramid solitaire saga

Options
daisy_j
daisy_j Posts: 21 Level 2

I play this game most days. Since the weekend I can’t load to my iPad. Has there been an update that blocks it?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

R u on the latest version ?

• daisy_j
    Options

It usually updates automatically. I can’t log in to check the version, is there another way to check?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,601 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @daisy_j Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you please explain about the issue a bit more?

Are you seeing the "Loading" screen when you open the game OR is it something else? The more details you give the better useful it will be for us to understand the issue and offer you assistance.

Talk to you soon! Have a great day/evening!

• daisy_j
    Options

Hi. Yes the loading screen appears....looking different to the usual one as it now has the words “Making the world playful” under the King logo. This makes me think it’s an update that has caused the issue. The loading screen appears for a couple of seconds before closing out. Very annoying as I had loads of boosters saved up!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @daisy_j

Can you please post a screenshot of that message present on the screen?

Also, will you be able to check for your game user ID number OR will it not be possible as the game is closing up?

I am thinking of giving you a link for trouble-shooting steps to see if it helps with the issue! But, let's show the screenshot to our Pyramid Community Manager and see if they suspect there is some issue with the device OR the game! According to that, we can try some trouble shooting steps.

** Whatever you do, please do not reinstall your game UNLESS told by one of the Community Managers. If you reinstall, you will loose all your saved up boosters.

To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• daisy_j
    Options

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Screenshot attached.

Game user ID......no idea where I would find that? I guess even if I did I wouldn’t be able to find it as I can’t log in? The screen shown above appears for a matter of seconds then closes down. All my other King games are working fine and I have plenty of space on the iPad.

Any ideas?

• PummyRaj
    Options

I will get back to you as soon as possible dear @daisy_j 👍️

But, please bear with me if I am delayed, because all of the team is working from home and we are not sure if the Pyramid Studio team is even working or not!!

So, it would take some time for me to reach the Pyramid game Community Manager, and for them to look into the issue.

I will talk to you soon! Please stay safe and warm!

• kallyk
    kallyk Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Is there going to be a new level

• daisy_j
    Options

Thank you PummyRaj. I’ll await your reply!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?