Which is better? Book or Film !! 📙 🎬

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager

This week the question is tricky: do you prefer reading a book or watching a movie?

Who will be the winner?

Comment below the team you've chosen and why! 👇️

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop I have to admit that I love both 🤗 But since I love to touch and feel the things I will choose books 🤓

• lindsay9117
    lindsay9117 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I enjoy a movie instead of a book because its hard for me to stay focused reading a book.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Nice, @firebombmarkus and @lindsay9117 !

I enjoy both, too. But reading is one of my favorite things to do. Poetry, a good novel or an interesting biography...hmmm there's nothing better for me in the world!!

Right now I was helping my son (11y) with his homework. He had to read a poem. I read it aloud for him (so he could hear the rhyming words and the rhythm and so on). And I started crying because it was so beautiful!! So yes, definitively, I'm in the book's team!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,355 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Lola_Pop 🤗

I would go with a book in any time of a day! But movie, I have so many restrictions 😅

The book can be anything informative, biography or philosophy, stories or a nice novel with family story or romance or comedy! But, I will never be up for a suspense thriller novels or horror stories though!! Only condition is -- I prefer in my own language 🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?