Can't receive any lives from my friends.

Options
Nadineom
Nadineom Posts: 2 Newbie

For 3 days I haven't been able to receive any lives from my friends. Had around 20 lives on my message box and suddenly they disappeared. Tried to uninstall the app and then install again and lost all my boosters. I've been collecting those booster for a long time and a considerable amount.what should I do now?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,355 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Nadineom A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Not receiving lives from your friends could be because your friends might be taking a break from the games. You know, with all the things that are going on!! Or it could be that the Internet connection on their side or your side could be down!!

If it is only your game, you just have to make sure that your device has enough free space (minimum 2 GB is recommended); cleared cache/cookies regularly; and have strong internet connection.

If all of the Pyramid players are having this issue, then we will have to escalate this issue to the game team to look into it. If that is the case, we will update you on what to do 👍️

And with regards to loosing boosters ---> Unfortunately, that is the side affect of deleting and reinstalling the game App!! It happens because the boosters and lives are stored on to Device local memory but not to the game like Gold Bars! So, when we delete the App, all the data pertaining to our game is also deleted!! Unfortunately, none of those boosters will be reimbursed UNLESS you have purchased any of them with real money!

Hope this made sense! If you need further assistance OR clarification, please type your reply in the comment box given below,

Keep enjoying your games! Have a great week ahead!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• Nadineom
    Nadineom Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your reply. Why did I loose all my lives and my message box disappeared? This happened before I deleted the game. Actually, was the reason to do such.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?