Says my email & password don’t match

Options
karenwood88
karenwood88 Posts: 7 Level 2

I want to long in with email but it says my email and password don’t match so I changed the password and it’s still telling me that. I don’t want to log in with facebook

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,355 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @karenwood88 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game!!

I am guessing you are trying to log into the game on a mobile device!!

If so, can you try this: Close the App ---> Disconnect the Internet ---> Clear Cache ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes ---> Connect the WiFi and open the game ---> Check if you can log in through your account now.

If this did not work, please post back and let me know.

NOTE: I have recently noticed in one of my games that, if our internet has weak connection at that particular moment (while we are signing in), then also, we see this message! Not sure why!! But, we can blame so many glitches on WiFi connection. So, please don't worry, try above steps and let us know 👍️

To post back, you can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great week ahead!

Please stay safe & warm! 😷

• karenwood88
    karenwood88 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

This worked to sign in with email - thank you! But I have lost all my boosters and the game has taken me back to where I was at the last update a few weeks ago. Any idea how to restore? What’s strange is that the level it is showing I am at shows I completed with the scarab but it’s also acting as if I haven’t completed (can’t go past it without completing again)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?