Game keeps closing

Options
daisy_j
daisy_j Posts: 21 Level 2

Yet another issue with this game. Sometimes it won’t load at all, other times it crashes out halfway through. Really annoying! I recently lost all my boosters that I’d been storing up for tricky levels. I’ve reloaded the app and it’s taken me back in on the right level, but with no boosters. WTH??

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Boosters r not saved on account id... is stored on device memory only ... so once u uninstall, it will be reset ...

• daisy_j
    Options

Yes I know, it’s just hugely annoying! It wouldn’t load at all so I was advised to uninstall and reload. Now it just keeps crashing. So at least it might stop me spending so much time playing it eh. No fun in a game when you don’t know if it’s even going to last a few minutes. Think I will go and get a life....

• Dedezinha
    Dedezinha Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Dedezinha A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 😊

I am sorry to say that the King Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better. Hence, please post your comment again in English OR post a new question!

Thank you for understanding! Hope to see you soon again!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @daisy_j and @Dedezinha !

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. Can you please confirm if you're using an Apple device (iPad or iPhone)?

• softly
    softly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Pyramid solitaire will not open everything up to date, app on I phone will not open even on App Store where it shows it has been automatically updated, have been playing for many years won’t go from level smwhere in 1970’s or so to beginning what the heck?

• daisy_j
    Options

Lola-pop, I am using an iPad. Today the game has started crashing without even opening properly. Again! If I reinstall I will lose the boosters yet again. Love this game but really can’t be bothered to play it any more if this issue is going to continue.

As if it wasn’t bad enough that candy crush hasn’t connected to internet for weeks...or is it months. What’s going on at King hq??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?