Cheyanne42 Posts: 3 Newbie

Stopped working on my phone. Very upset

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,945 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Cheyanne42 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Uh oh! Have you still trouble crashing or not loading on Pyramid Solitaire Saga? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! What device are you playing on any King's game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps you can playing/opening on this game! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress.

** If you have followed these steps but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. **

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• AmberJ
    AmberJ Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I have done all of the suggestions above. The game just buffers but it lets me play however when I close the app it puts me back in the island before and I have to replay them all over. It took almost all of my gold bars and the piggy bank doesn’t fill either. Please fix this glitch

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,945 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @AmberJ 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which King's game are you asking this problem?

Also you can ask in that game's Community for more information. Here are all the different game communities.

Have you already visited our Contest area? You can win some shiny Gold Bars for your game there!!

If you need technical help, consult our Support Area. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @AmberJ !

Have you reinstalled the app? Please note all of the boosters can be lost and some events will be reset or gone after the reinstallation, However, this step solves most technical issues 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?