Catherine Boucher

Options
cathywb108
cathywb108 Posts: 3 Newbie

I hadn’t been able to play the game on my iPhone for several days so I deleted the game and reinstalled it. I thought I could get back to my levels by logging in through Facebook but I was unable to find a way to do that. I have been playing for at least 10 years and I am in the 800s in terms of my levels! I am addicted! Help!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U reset to lvl 1? Is it? Check that ur Facebook account is correct yes, n connect to Facebook via ur game ...

• cathywb108
    Options

I tried but there was no way to do it in the iPhone version of the game via a menu option I could see. Thanks though, I will look

• cathywb108
    Options

I turned my phone off and I was able to such up and recover my 882 games that I had played. I did notice that I had more "friends" before that I could give and get lives from and now I have five I actually friended in FB. I am glad to be back to where I was, but miss all my old buddies :( Not so bad though as it was before I rebooted my iPhone! Still hard to send and receive games, the circle goes round and round.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @cathywb108 !

I'm sorry you had this frustrating experience! I'll be glad to help you.

Were you connected through your email address before? Are you missing your King friends? Has your connection issue got better after the reinstallation?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?