Piggy Bank

Patti21
Patti21 Posts: 64 Level 2

I've been told from Customer care that the piggy bank is undergoing maintenance and is the reason why is why my Piggy Bank is not filling up when I pass games with stars and is stuck at 23 gold cars dor days! I was advised to uninstall and reinstall the game I did this and have lost all lmy boosters now. Is anyone else having this problem with their Piggy bank?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5

@Patti21 Heya! Yes I am having the same problem. I’m tagging @PummyRaj can you help us with this problem?

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited August 2020

Hi @Patti21

You could try to log out then log back in but If uninstalled it then reinstalled the game. It would have reset the piggy bank. πŸ€”

You will need to contact customer support which here is a link to contact them.

You will need a detailed description and your user ID which can be found in your profile. They will email you back and then go from there. πŸ‘

I hope this helps. πŸ’•πŸ’«

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited August 2020

Hi @Patti21 and hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Understood your issue and it is unfortunate to know you lost your boosters after you've reinstalled your app. Reason being it is not stored in the game server like gold bars and progress level... however, if some of the boosters were recently purchased but not yet used, pls contact the support team again and report the issue to get refund.

As whether any of us encounter the piggy bank issue, I did but not in this game. It resets itself suddenly and I have to Collect it from scratch but I'm not bothered because I've not cash out the gold bars before. But I can understand certain player may want to do so due to the current offer πŸ˜…

Since your piggy bank is now empty, just continue playing and try to strike 3 stars for each level passed and I'm sure your piggy bank will filled up soon!!

Hope the info can provide you some insights and let us know if you still have other issue 😊 good luck and happy gaming ❀️❀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?