Scores of other players

alvincara
alvincara Posts: 2 Newbie

I am playing pyramid solitaire through the King email logon and not Facebook. I have played for years and I recently had to reinstall the ap. I see all my friends on the map, and I can give and receive lives, but I know longer see other players' scores when I solve a puzzle. How do I get this feature back to see the scores of the players ahead of me?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,515 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2020

Hello @alvincara 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🙂

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to see your friends' winning scores anymore in the game!

Which level are you on right now?

Just wondering.... when you have reinstalled your game, may be all the "inactive" players were removed from your game and the friends that are active are not anywhere nearby your current level!! That's why, you are seeing your score only!

Does this makes sense to you? Just sharing my thoughts 😃

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? I will find out what could be the reason as to why you are not seeing other players' scores 👍️

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a great day and a beautiful rest of the week 💎 💎

• alvincara
    alvincara Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you! I am on level 2314. I don't think it is that they are too far ahead of me, because I have always seen their scores before. It has just been since I reinstalled the ap. I have tried on my iphone, ipad and on my computer and it is the same on all three devices. I am logged in to the King community through my email, so I think I must be seeing other people not on Facebook. I have been playing with some of these people for over a year so I really miss not seeing their scores.

Thank you for trying to help me.

• mouradw16
    mouradw16 Posts: 53 Level 2
    edited December 2020
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,515 Candy Moderator

Hello @mouradw16 🤗 Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry! Do you have a question about the game or having an issue?

If so, can you please post your comment in English? Please be aware that this King Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better 🙂

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great weekend ahead 💎 💎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?