Not getting good boosters during reward round.

Options
kathy3220
kathy3220 Posts: 18 Level 2

Has anyone else had this issue? After playing this game for a few years I broken down and bought some gold so I could buy boosters on a level that I was stuck on. Since then I have bought gold about 10 more times. I noticed after buying my second set of coins I almost have come to a standstill of receiving the jokers, scepter or 7x cards during the reward round. I am guanteed to get a 5 lives and reveal for 2 stars. On 3 stars I will get 5 lives, reveals and foresights. I have never bought these for extra help. I feel like the game knows I will buy the jokers and 7x cards that it very seldom gives me any. Plus have any of you ever have gold disappear? I swear I will have so much gold and a few days later it is half gone. And let's not forget the several times I was going to win a reward level and I used my last gold to buy boosters that the game "froze" and I lost. If this is a trend, then I will have to stop playing. Not fair to be cheated on by the game. And as you can see I am high up in level land.

Best Answer

• 44dollydimples
    44dollydimples Posts: 11 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes...I agree that the reward rounds are not as generous since they changed the format to that rolling barrel thingy!.

Haven't had 7x anything since, never had the 'red' card booster, always 5 lives even when I've got full lives and very occasionally get 3 jokers or spectres. The reward chests after chasing the bloody key is just as poor. I've stopped buying any gold now.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@kathy3220 Hi and welcome,

For you issue with the game freezing, make sure you keep your device and game fully up to date, have at least 2mb of free space on your device, and log out and restart your device regularly to make sure your game is as up to date as possible

For any missing gold or missing rewards the community can not deal with these issue and you would need to contact customer support regarding any of these issues

You purchases i can not really comment regarding as i do not make purchases but always find receiving some bonus boosters are at a premium to others

Thank you

• kathy3220
    kathy3220 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hello Freddy_

My game is always up todate. So this is not the issue.I was just wondering if anyone else has experience this game doing the same things to them

Thanks!

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @kathy3220

I haven’t had any issues like these and no one else has reported anything like this. As for the game freezing, make sure the device you are using is not out of date. Some of the older devices doesn’t support the new updates. If you’re still having problems please contact customer support in your game. 👍👍

Sorry about the problems. Hopefully these will be fixed soon. 🤗

Thanks for helping @Freddy_ 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• 44dollydimples
    44dollydimples Posts: 11 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes...I agree that the reward rounds are not as generous since they changed the format to that rolling barrel thingy!.

Haven't had 7x anything since, never had the 'red' card booster, always 5 lives even when I've got full lives and very occasionally get 3 jokers or spectres. The reward chests after chasing the bloody key is just as poor. I've stopped buying any gold now.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @44dollydimples

All the rewards that are gave out is through the studio and sometimes they tweak these so you get different amounts and different rewards. Keep playing and things will get better. 💕👍

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Patti21
    Patti21 Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Hi @kathy3220 I am also on the last level (or was) since the update.. and I agree with you the further you get in this game the less generous they are. I have been thinking this for quite some time.. at the levels we are on they 'know' we obviously love playing the game and don't find the need to give as much as they did. I have purchased gold bars via the Piggy bank and yes, the game will freeze at times and you lose out. Be interesting to hear from other players that feel this way too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?