๐Ÿ“ฎ Pyramid Suggestion Box

Options

Comments

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

Suggestion #1: Add the bomb card

So after every 1 card picked, then the bomb card will counted down. Once they reaches down to 0, you will lose a one card. Grab them quick before it's reachedd down to 0!

Suggestion #2: Clear all of the Cards and Score the target [x] points game mode

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Pharaonic suggestion and thank you for your answering them on Pyramid Suggestion Box.ย @LeFlarcane ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2022
    Options

@teresawallace44 my dear sweet friend ๐Ÿ˜‰โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ we love you so much and I want to say....the only suggestion would be to have the vines dissapeared completely from Pyramid Solitaire Saga forever they get the best of me every time every minute of the day when I play my game.....the other suggestion would be win extra moves or booster's by watching videos and everyone be able to do this not just certain areas of the world....and for you to stay my dear sweet friend.....๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your answering it on Pyramid Suggestion Box.ย @me6412 ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah! We still worry and miss @teresawallace44 so much! We hope she will staying fine, healthy, happy, safe and better soon as well! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Of course! Go to what's level feature is the most needed on this game! ๐Ÿ˜„

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @me6412 @siti_payung @Diamond_Lim and @Lola_Pop

I am doing good. Today was my last doctors appointment until 3 weeks from now. Time to unstress for a while until that time. ๐Ÿค—

Thanks for thinking about me. I have to take care of myself and keep me healthy. I want to cut my internet usage in half and be more active so I donโ€™t get to bad in my back. Iโ€™ll be around just not as much. Lots of love to you all. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

And what @Diamond_Lim said about going back to certain levels is definitely needed most. I think the vines are here to stay @me6412 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Teresa ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฆ‹

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

I am very glad to see you are back on King Community again now! Yeah! Go to what's level feature is the most needed then we hope this feature should be implemented like Daily Bonus Feature had on this game! ๐Ÿ˜„

And I am also very glad to see you are still very fine, happy and healthy now! You always welcome and Lot of loves and hugs too! @teresawallace44 ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,539 Friends Moderator
    Options

My suggestions are:

1. Add a daily reward. This can be in the form of a 7-day calendar, where there is a booster every day. It starts on day 1 with a simple booster and on day 7 a very valuable booster is awarded.

That would motivate all players to open the game daily.

If the player forgets to log in on a day, the calendar starts again at day 1. In addition, the player is offered to maintain his progress in the reward calendar by investing a sum of X in gold bars.

2. Add the level number in the leaderboard. Currently, only the avatar and score are displayed, but not the level number. This is only visible when you use the "Next" button.

Especially when we are here in theย Community competitions in which a certain level is to be played, this function is required. Here's what it looks like at the moment:

The button "Send life" in the ranking somehow makes no sense to me. Maybe you could insert the level number at this point.

3. I sometimes get the message "you found a joker" and then get a joker for free. The feature is great and I don't want to miss it either. It is not clear to me what the trigger is.

My suggestion is: add a reward of 5 gold bars when an episode has ended and the player moves on to the next episode. If the player manages more than one episode a day, the number of gold bars should increase by another 5.ย 

4. I would also like to have a "go to level" button. If the implementation means too much technical effort, it would be helpful for me if the levels are added to the episode overview. So it is possible to find a level without much effort to repeat it for support.ย 

This is what the overview looks like at the moment (only the episode number without specifying the level numbers):ย 

5. Add a new booster that cuts all the chains. Similar to the pliers in Pet Rescue Saga. In my example, this booster would cut all the chains that can be seen in the lady, the king and the ace.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?