Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
Everyone help me the name of this number font?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@tuankiet2k8 welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga.
We don't know what font the studio uses. To me, it looks like a standard font.
I'm welcome to ask a manager so they can check with the studio. Why is this font of interest to you? Do you like it or would you like to change something?
Note: The studios do not work on weekends. So I can't ask until after the weekend. So it may take a while until I'm back with an answer.
Hi @tuankiet2k8 , I am sorry this font is only used by King. It is not available for the public 🤗
Is this font "Pyramid" available on online web?
Hi @tuankiet2k8 I'm sorry. A custom font is self-created and is something of a trade secret. Therefore, the studio did not share a link.
cc: @johamilton
Do you have the link of this font "Pyramid"?
Hi @tuankiet2k8 I have the following answer from the studio: As for the font, it's a custom font and it's called Pyramid. 😊
Hi @tuankiet2k8 I don't have an answer from the studio yet, which font it is. The studio was busy with some bug fixes and my request was unfortunately not a high priority.
I haven't forgotten you and will come back when I know.
I'm interested in this font so I want to know the name of this font and I hope that manager can reply soon.
Guys, can I ask for the name of this font with the word "Level 4240" and the word "Way to go!"?