Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
I have passed the same level 2 times. It's not taking me to the next level. I rebooted my phone. Still kot moving
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ozlin423 warm welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitäire Saga.
First, please make sure you have the latest versions of the app and your operating system.
If there is no update, please delete the cache (Attention! do not delete the data).
Turn off your device completely to leave it off for at least 10 seconds.
Check if everything is okay again. If not, I need more information:
Can you please tell me which level won't keep you going? Also, I need to know what device you're playing on (Android or Apple) and what version your operating system has.
Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga.