Level 3369 Blue Card Glitch

Options
lilikoikisses
lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3

Hi there!

It’s been a while since I’ve been on the Community Website! My Pyramid Solitaire Saga has been glitching on Level 3369. As soon as I tap on a blue card (before a gold) it tells me I’ve lost the level.

Level 3369 is a particularly difficult level, and I’ve only been able to get to the blue card a couple of times (it deals you very little cards), and so I was sad when I lost a couple of boosters just to have the game glitch.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue?

I checked out a link on the PSS support page, but it’s a dead link, and takes you to “page not found”

my phone is fully updated, 16.3.1, so I don’t think that’s the issue.

Thanks in advance for any information about this!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

@lilikoikisses thank you for getting in touch.

I have already reported the dead link to the responsible manager. 

I will check level 3369 in my game and then report again.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

@lilikoikisses I checked level 3369 in episode 222 in my game and couldn't find any error.

I'm using an Android phone. My version of Pyramid Solitaire Saga is 1.133.0.

This level is not marked as particularly difficult on the map:

Here are my screenshots:

Here I collect the blue card and can then continue playing:

I have collected the green cards so that the two golden cards are exposed:

For the card with the 5 I used a joker from my stock and then collected the 8 with the 9 from the stack.

To play, I always use the power of reflection in the preselection, as it allows me to choose from two cards to collect cards from the board.

Please check your store to see if there is an app update. If there was an error, it is fixed in any case. If you also have the version of the app like me (i.e. 1.133.0) you should not notice a glitch.

Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?