Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
When I started playing there was a story about a young lady searching for her family now there is no story or what she is exploring???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Purplelife_50 warm welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga.
As the story goes, you probably mean the book that appeared on the left side of the game. It tells the story of Helena, who was on her way to new adventures with the mouse named kingsley.
Yes, I know that from the early days of the game and it was always interesting to read. Unfortunately, due to space constraints, the studio decided to create more levels each week and remove Helena's story from the game.
The studio always strives to make the player experience itself more challenging, leaving out things that are not directly part of the progress in the game.
I hope you still enjoy the game.
Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga.