Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
It says your friends didn’t get any lives. I’ve tried repeatedly. What’s the issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @sambur22 please watch the video. 👇️
You can see where the gold cards are hiding. First, however, you have to remove the top cards to get the key cards. Then collect the key cards so that the gold cards are revealed.
Good luck with your next attempts. I'm sure you can do it.
Kathy Hildenbrand.
I need help on Pyramid Solitaire saga level 1362. I have played it for hours. Can someone help me . I have tried so many ways to complete 1362. I thank you in advance. My email address is *
*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules
Hi @conniehogle, lets do a reset on your phone.
Please log out of your game, then turn your phone off, let it set a few seconds and turn your phone back on. Now log back into your game. 💕