(ENDED) ๐ŸŽซ Win a reward round for the chance to win gold bars ๐ŸŽซ

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,831 Friends Moderator
edited October 2023 in Discussions

Hi Adventurers!! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

I have prepared a contest for you in October. Win a reward round for a chance to win gold bars.

If you're stuck on a level for a long time, you'll get the chance to play a reward round. You have to win the level. For each star you will receive a treasure map.

๐Ÿƒ How To Play ๐Ÿƒ

Play levels and wait for a reward round to be offered. You can recognize a reward round by the red banner below the level number. Here's an example (Example 1):

Before you play the reward round, make sure you have all 5 lives.ย In my example, I only had 2 lives left ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ

I rounded up my lives with donated lives from other players and won the reward round with 3 stars (Example 2 & 3).ย ย 

My map shows that I played the level and won with 3 stars (Example 4):

๐Ÿƒ Task ๐Ÿƒ

• Play a reward round and post your screenshots as in my examples 1 - 4.
  • Please mark your screenshots so that they cannot be borrowed.
  • No old screenshots please! Using old screenshots or "borrowing" screenshots from another player willย disqualifyย the offending player from winning gold bars.

๐Ÿƒ What can I win? ๐Ÿƒ

Five playersย will be randomly selected to winย 30 gold barsย in theirย Pyramid Solitaire Saga game.

๐Ÿƒ Dates ๐Ÿƒ

It beginsย NOWย andย ends on Monday, October 30, 2023, 17:00 Central European Summer Timeย (11:00 Eastern Daylight Time).

๏ปฟGood Luck everyoneย and have fun ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ

Terms and Conditionsย here.

ยซ13456710

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?