Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
I have lost all my Boosters. I logged out and back in, not solved. I couldn’t remember if I played under Facebook or through King account, but no Boosters either way.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you mean the game Pyramid Solitaire Saga? As far as I know, it isn't offered on Facebook.
So did I. King is trying to get us to spend money for lives and boosters. 🤬👎🏼
I am so sorry to hear that.That must be what happened when I logged out too.Thank you for the tip😉
I understandI understand what you're saying because I have a hard time getting into my account. I hope you get back where you're at 🤗
hey there @bllarkin83! Boosters are tied to the game files, so if you have ever uninstalled or switch devices, those unfortunately will get removed. If you have an account (either via King or Facebook) You should be able to save your gold bars and progress though so that you can continue on your journey.