I can’t get the on 1371

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @siobhanCorinna1976 🤗

Thank you very much for replying back 👍️

I have already escalated this issue to our Pyramid Solitaire Community In-charge. Was waiting to hear back from you.

Unfortunately, I will be able to hear back from them only on Monday as they do not work on weekends 😶

Let's try few things before that.... Are you playing on a PC or on a mobile device? If playing on a mobile device, do you think you have the latest version of the game?

** If you do not have the latest version, you can install the latest update and see if that works out!

IF that is not the case, would you like to "reinstall" the game and see if it works -- usually, reinstallation works for most of the glitches / bugs.

But, the downside of this step is that we lose all our stored boosters and they will not be reimbursed by the King team unless you have purchased them with real money 🤔

Please let me know your thoughts!

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a wonderful weekend ahead 💎 💎

Answers

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello @siobhanCorinna1976 🤗 A Warm Welcome to this Wonderful King Community 🙂

What is happening when you try to play the level # 1371? Can you please explain a bit more about it?

Do you see "Stars" on level # 1370? Did you try to replay it and see if you can move ahead!!

** I saw few more complaints about the same issue. I did write to them, but none of them replied back. So, any info you could provide would be very very helpful for the King team to look into the issue 👍️

Along with above details, can you please tell me which device(s) you are using and what version of the game you have installed!

Did you log in through Facebook OR Kingdom account? It should not matter to play the game.... but just for me to be aware 🙂

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great day and wonderful rest of the week 💎 💎

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Like Pummy Raj has answered you, you can also read here (Why cannot move next new level?) that I hope this helps too. 😊

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• siobhanCorinna1976
    Options

I’ve got 3 stars on each game up to 1370 but it won’t let me go any further, is there something I need to do

• siobhanCorinna1976
    Options

I got three stars on all levels until I tried to go to 1371, not sure if I need to do something else , confused and getting bored with it now

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @siobhanCorinna1976 🤗

Thank you very much for replying back 👍️

I have already escalated this issue to our Pyramid Solitaire Community In-charge. Was waiting to hear back from you.

Unfortunately, I will be able to hear back from them only on Monday as they do not work on weekends 😶

Let's try few things before that.... Are you playing on a PC or on a mobile device? If playing on a mobile device, do you think you have the latest version of the game?

** If you do not have the latest version, you can install the latest update and see if that works out!

IF that is not the case, would you like to "reinstall" the game and see if it works -- usually, reinstallation works for most of the glitches / bugs.

But, the downside of this step is that we lose all our stored boosters and they will not be reimbursed by the King team unless you have purchased them with real money 🤔

Please let me know your thoughts!

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a wonderful weekend ahead 💎 💎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?