I had to uninstall pyramid solitaire today as it would not open after the fi

suzyq2019
suzyq2019 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have reinstalled it now but it has put me back to the beginning is there anyway you can put me back to the level I had got to 3 days ago when this started. I cannot remember what level I was at.

ยซ1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator

Hello @suzyq2019 ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your level progress in the game!

First of all, once reinstalling the game, did you make sure to "Log-in" to the game with the same details that you have saved your game before (either through Facebook account or the Kingdom account)?

Please make sure that you have logged in AND you will automatically will be sent to your current level ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

** IF you do not remember your log-in details OR cannot get your level progress back even after logging in, please post back and let me know. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out fine and you will be able to play the game from where you left off.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day ๐ŸŒบ

• stashman1234
    stashman1234 Posts: 1 Newbie

I had to Uninstall today and lost all my saved lives from friends. How do I get them back

• PummyRaj

Hello @stashman1234 ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all the lives received from your friends!

Unfortunately, this is the side affect with the "Reinstallation" step ๐Ÿ˜” We lose both the lives as well as the boosters from our game, because both those are stored on our device memory. Unfortunately, none of those will be reimbursed by the King team. We will have to send in the requests and receive lives all over again.

But the game level progress and the Gold Bars are saved to the game, and that is the reason they stay intact.

Hope it made sense! Please let me know if you need further clarification or have any other questions!

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great day and a wonderful rest of the week ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

• shay1387
    shay1387 Posts: 2 Newbie

i also had to uninstall today too then reinstalled it and signed back in with facebook so i didnt lose any of my progress.

• Casiero
    Casiero Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2021

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• PummyRaj

Hello Shay ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

Yes, Exactly! We do not lose any progress or the Gold Bars when we reinstall our saved game ๐Ÿ™‚

Only the lives received from friends and the boosters we have saved up will be lost!

• naylor1976
    naylor1976 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi any chance of some help with getting life's from the community please was getting help before but had to reinstall thankyou

• PummyRaj

Hello @naylor1976 ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to this Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry! t is not possible for the Community people to send you lives.

This Community is here to help the players (all of the King games) with the issues they face in their games -- glitches, bugs, technical issues, non-technical issues, etc.,

** We will have to create a Facebook account or go to King.com to create an account and find some friends. These are the only 2 ways to have friends in our games!

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you need further clarification or assistance.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a fantastic day ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

• naylor1976
    naylor1976 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi thankyou for getting back I did log in to Facebook but when it asked you to save the game witch i like to do so I no I don't lose my levels again I lose all the people who sent me life's and since Christmas eve the update I only have I Facebook friend but there is also no one near the levels I am on I have to wait for new levels to come on which I don't mind but on the map there is no one else on there apart from me before I got a lot of help but like I say now I only have one lol thankyou for reading this

• PummyRaj

Hello dear Naylor ๐Ÿ™‚

I completely understand what you are saying ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ I am in the same boat with you!

I am actually trying to find out about only one friend showing up in the "friends list" as well as on the map. I will get back to update you once I know anything.

I was thinking this could be the change that was brought in with the "new Facebook". If you are not new to Facebook, you must have seen that the changed FB has made some changes to the games - especially "Friends List"! It looked like it has removed all "inactive" players!! But once again, let me find out and confirm please.

I too was trying to get more friends and "searched" for the Pyramid Solitaire Groups. Please click on this link and you will find few groups ---> Pyramid Solitaire Saga Groups on Facebook

Hope this helps! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Have a fantastic day and a great weekend ahead ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?