Birthday gift

Options
Vegan_one
Vegan_one Posts: 1 Newbie

Why does game advise 2 weeks before that a birthday gift is being sent but day of birthday nothing is received?

Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Vegan_one

Welcome to the wonderful King community. πŸ€—

I have seen that message in other games and really haven’t paid attention to it. I think maybe you got around the time of the email but I don’t know for sure. Make sure you game is up to date and also your device is up to date. Hopefully these quick steps will help you to receive your birthday gift. πŸ€—

Happy Birthday by the way. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thanks for playing Pyramid Solitaire. πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• OseeASi
    OseeASi Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

Vegan_one talks about an in-game message. I received mine today since my birthday is coming in 1 month.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @OseeASi

I haven’t received one of those messages. I have received a email stating something about my birthday and receiving a gift but I haven’t really paid attention to it. πŸ€”

Thank you for clarifying that. @Vegan_one maybe contact customer support in your game or the β€œContact Us” link at the bottom of this page and ask them about the gift. I will pass it onto the studio but I probably won’t receive an response until after the end of August because of vacations in the studio. πŸ‘

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?