Alphabetty level 204 not calculating words

Options
Jax0938
Jax0938 Posts: 1 Newbie

On level 204 in alphabetty it will not recognize a 6 letter word after the initial one is made to complete the task. Sometimes it will but then it reverts back to showing only 1 6 letter word being completed. I saw this was an issue in the past and it showed the issue had been resolved. And, yes, I am counting correctly. 

Answers

• Angela_Charles
    Angela_Charles Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have been playing for a year - I go back so that I have 3 gold stars on each level - so I consider myself quite the expert ... anyway, if you require 2 six letter words and 1 seven letter word and you find 2 six letter words it will tick then reverts to you still needing 1 more however, when you complete the 7 letter word, it does remember that you already had 2 six letter words and the game ends as it should.   I just got an update on my app and will check to see if this is a bug that has been fixed in this update and keep you posted.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?