Re:Alphabetty boosters

Options
Jools_Wilson
Jools_Wilson Posts: 1 Newbie
I play Aphabetty and am currently on. Level 438. Early last year I used to be able to earn boosters by watching advertising videos but that feature disappeared so I have been playing about a year now with no boosters at all. I read in someone else's question. About a daily booster wheel but I don't have that feature either. I am finding my current level impossible to conquer and unless I can get boosters I may as well quit playing the game

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good afternoon Jools, thank you for using King care.

Sometimes things do come and go in games and I have a link here that explains why. We had a similar thing on Paradise bay with a parrot tv where we got rewards for watching videos.  I think a pirate spooked mine though as he flew away never to return. One way you can usually tell if things like that are testing, you get the same videos over and over. I am fairly sure he is popular though so there is a likelihood it will come back at some point :)

• Melissa_Jordan
    Melissa_Jordan Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have never gotten a booster I did not buy, nor have I ever received a life from Facebook friends playing. It’s really annoying. I am in the 600s

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?