I can't see the letters I need to retrieve in alphabetty level 189. I could yesterday,

Options
Tondah
Tondah Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't see the letters needed to retrieve in level 189 alpabetty saga. I could yesterday.

Answers

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Options

Keep in mind the "mystery mode" has 2 variants. One in which it shows the letters, one in which it doesn't. If you're seeing "?" instead of letters, that's perfectly ok.

If you're seeing blank tiles I would suggest updating your game if you're playing on iOS, since we had a bug a while ago that caused this behavior and is currently fixed.

Thanks for posting and don't hesitate on reposting Tondah!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?