šŸ€Stop by and say HišŸ€

johamilton
johamilton Posts: 23,779 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited February 6 in Discussions

Hi everyone, how are you doing. šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø Most of you do not know me, because I am usually in the BW3 Community, but now I have a chance to be here also. Most of you probably know our wonderful @DieOmimi. She has been helping all of you out for quite a while now. šŸ¤

Both of us are here now, hoping to get some fun going.šŸ¤øšŸ¤øā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤øā€ā™€ļø I have made up a Tagging list using names from the thread asking what level you are on. So hopefully you will want to stay on the newly made Tagging list and be a part of the Pyramid family šŸ‘Øā€šŸ‘©ā€šŸ‘§ā€šŸ‘§

If you will, let us know if you want to stay on the tagging list and if by chance you are seeing this, and was not tagged, please let us know if you would like to be added.

For those that do know me, you know I always like to meet you and get to know you a bit. So, if you will, please introduce your self to us. And if there is anything you would like to see here in the Pryamid community, add that to your comment.šŸ˜€

Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Jo (female) and as I said I have been working over in the BW3 community for a few years now. I have been playing King games for years and years and am still loving them. I am from Texas (US) and have 2 Adult kids with 3 wonderful (of course) Grandsons.šŸ¤—

Can't wait to meet you šŸ’•šŸ€

Ā«134567

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?