Alpha Betty saga - we are experiencing some problems

Options
eugene
eugene Posts: 184 Level 3

this is the third day I haven't been able to get on - I know others have complained before but this is the first it has been this long for me.  my browsers are up to date - I have tried the new firefox and chrome and opera - although opera tries to load the old flash version as does IE.  Talking about this on chat there are others who are having problems and others who are playing.  I"m at level 577 so its not like I don't play all the time.  Windows 7 - desktop - FB - my other king games are loading and working fine

PLEASE FIX

Answers

• Mark_Bredius
    Mark_Bredius Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited December 2017
    Options

Same here, three days of "experiencing some problems" with the latest version of Chrome.

However, if I use Chrome's Incognito Mode it works...

You might want to try that too until it's fixed, Eugene.

• meganellie1
    meganellie1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Don’t expect any help from the makers of this game,I have posted  a problem many times, I have been on helpline you name it I have done it.kng care is also. .. no help after playing this game over two years I cannot go any further as the game is not working it stinks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?