Getting 3 stars on 1512 and 1519

Dirty_Nurse
Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
As the title states, I’m wondering how to go about getting a three star score on these levels.  Not only have I chained every single card on both boards but I also have retained my starting joker for an extra 2,000 points and I’m only getting two stars.   These are just regular levels -  there’s no blue card involved which would alter scores depending on when you collect the gold cards.

If the above doesn’t describe perfect gameplay for any level, I don’t know what does.  Any ideas here or are the levels just poorly designed and not tested for such things before release?

Best Answer

Answers

• lelezinha44
    lelezinha44 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Bom dia! Porque no meu jogo de solitário não tem tem a coroa?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi @lelezinha44and welcome to our vibrant Community :)

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• QueenB
    @Dirty_Nurse

I passed your question on to the studio and they can confirm there is a bug on both levels so you are right, the 3rd star is not reachable.

This is a great catch and we appreciate you taking the time to report it 😉
  • lelezinha44
    lelezinha44 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Good morning, why does not my Solitaire game have that prize-winning crown? Another thing, put the magic eye back on please. thanks.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    QueenB said:
    @Dirty_Nurse

I passed your question on to the studio and they can confirm there is a bug on both levels so you are right, the 3rd star is not reachable.

This is a great catch and we appreciate you taking the time to report it 😉
    Great, thanks for looking into this and responding so quickly!  Any idea when they will be updated or should I just wait til the next episode is released and go back and complete it then?
  • QueenB
    @lelezinha44

I think you're referring to a feature that is called, Royal Pass which is testing feature so not everybody gets it... I have however passed on your feedback to the studio and I included the magic eye as well 😉

• QueenB
    Answer ✓
    @Dirty_Nurse They hope to have both levels fixed by next release but I didn't get any date for the release so we'll have to keep an eye on the game 👁️‍🗨️
  • Dirty_Nurse
    QueenB said:
    @Dirty_Nurse They hope to have both levels fixed by next release but I didn't get any date for the release so we'll have to keep an eye on the game 👁️‍🗨️
    Thanks for the heads up, I’ll simply wait til the next update to try it again, your prompt response is appreciated!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    QueenB said:
    As of the last update I can conform that 1512 at least has been fixed, I had already had three stars on 1519 so I didn’t bother replaying that one.  Thanks for your help!
  • QueenB
    Awesome, thanks for letting me know 👍🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?