Where have all my boosters gone (again) and what happened to my profile picture?

Options
sheshell
sheshell Posts: 6 Level 2
Hello Support,  once again my pre-boosters & in-game boosters are missing!  This is now I think the third time :(   I did not re-install, update my laptop or use a different device.  My games are supposed to be saved to King-games Online platform.  Even my profile picture has changed overnight!  What is happening?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Awesome 😉

I've notified Player Support and they said you can expect some Gold Bars in your game so you can purchase Boosters when needed as it is not possible to send the Boosters to your game. 

Hope these will come in handy and may the cards be with you 🤗 

Answers

• QueenB
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @sheshell and sorry to hear about this :(

Have you lost purchased Boosters from the game? 

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete the game or there has been an update in the game or device, then Boosters can be lost.

However, since you mentioned the profile picture has changes, you might be connected to a different account. Can I please have your User ID so I can locate your game records and a screenshot of the game map showing the profile picture so I can have a closer look?

• sheshell
    Options
    Hello Queen Bee, I have finally located my player ID.  What a search and what a secret!  Hope this will help.  User ID 5722794966.  I don't know how to take a screen shot.  Sorry :( 
  • QueenB
    Options
    Awesome, thanks @sheshell👍

So at this point we will have to suggest to reinstall the game app. This usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King  account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). 

Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Let me know when this has been done so ì can get Support to add some Boosters to your game as a good will gesture 😉

• sheshell
    Options
    Hello Queen B team, OK I have reinstalled the game and saved it to my King account.  Let's hope this will solve the issues.....
    Thanks for the help.  Looking forward to my gift boosters! Thanks in advance 🌠
    Have a great day 🎶🌼

• QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Awesome 😉

I've notified Player Support and they said you can expect some Gold Bars in your game so you can purchase Boosters when needed as it is not possible to send the Boosters to your game. 

Hope these will come in handy and may the cards be with you 🤗 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?