(Finished) Win Gold Bars - Can you find the matching cards? 2nd Round!

Options

Comments

• katskrush
    katskrush Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    QueenB said:

In the first round, 2 of the matches has been found. Let's see if you can find all the remaining matches 🙌

Post here below which two cards you pick and think is a match. For example "I choose cards A1 and B2". 

Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts. 

Also you can't pick the exact same cards that another player already chose. For example, if a player chose A1 and B2, you cannot make the same choice, but A1 and C3 is ok or B2 and C3. 

You have until 16th of September 12:00 CET to pick two cards if you wanna win Gold Bars!

You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

• katskrush
    katskrush Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    In the game, I chose B2 + D4

Katskrush

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Apologies for the delay on ending this challenge but I';m happy to announce the winners of this round:

@mar21an - guessed A1 B2 - 8 Gold Bars

@bsv - guessed A3 D3 - 25 Gold Bars

Congratulations guys on finding the matching cards and hope you had fun 
    🤗

PS: sorry for the bad quality on the reveal picture 🤪not my best work!
  • mar21an
    mar21an Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    How do I collect my gold bars? Nothing has been added to my game.
  • QueenB
    Options
    @mar21an I added the rewards in your game on 20/09/19, 15:20:06 so you should have 8 Gold bars in total. 
  • mar21an
    Options
    I haven't received anything
  • lisstapwater
    lisstapwater Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Please fix my game. I'm beyond frustrated when I loaded the newest chapter (I usually have to wait months and weeks) I lost All of my boosters I had saved while waiting for the new chapter and some gold bars. I have sent 2 emails to King and got 1 St a link to a YouTube video showing me how to reload fb (all my progress was on my King account) and another useless link to this page and my game is STILL not fixed! I outplayed the existing game levels several times  over the past year and I'm getting really frustrated with the customer support and the constant wait. 
  • QueenB
    Options
    @mar21an, thanks for the screenshot!

It looks like the Gold Bars got added on another account you have so I have now located the right account, and you should see the Gold bars the next time you open the game app 😊

• mar21an
    Options
    Okay, it's there now but all my boosters are gone again, smh. Third time...
  • Angy1702
    Angy1702 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    QueenB said:

In the first round, 2 of the matches has been found. Let's see if you can find all the remaining matches 🙌

Post here below which two cards you pick and think is a match. For example "I choose cards A1 and B2". 

Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts. 

Also you can't pick the exact same cards that another player already chose. For example, if a player chose A1 and B2, you cannot make the same choice, but A1 and C3 is ok or B2 and C3. 

You have until 16th of September 12:00 CET to pick two cards if you wanna win Gold Bars!

You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

D2 und A4

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?