full lives rewards

GerriBelle
GerriBelle Posts: 29 Level 2

I just completed level 1801, it was a challenge round. I had also just won a challenge round before that. I was given "full lives" as a reward from one of the stars I earned, then I beat the next level and won the challenge on 1801, received only 2 stars and one of my rewards was full lives again. I don't think it's fair to be rewarded full lives again and not be able to use them. it's hardly a reward, they don't get added on, they don't get banked, so i lose out because one of the stars I earned from the round was "full lives" which I already had.

Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited July 2020

Hi @GerriBelle

I have noticed that when you win the challenge round that you will receive full lives almost every time even if you have used only one life but if you win the challenge round with full lives you will not receive extra lives.

Its just prizes you can win. I don’t think it will change. I might be wrong though.

Stay safe and keep playing! 🃏

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• GerriBelle
    GerriBelle Posts: 29 Level 2

hi Teresa, I see what you're saying, but i have won back to back challenges and still got a re-fill of lives, 99% of the time, the first star is always free refill. if I've already received a free refill, the next one is no good to me, so I only end up with one useful reward or 2 depending on how many stars I've earned.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?