Pyramid solitaire saga will no longer open

susawills
susawills Posts: 2 Newbie

Pyramid solitaire saga will no longer open on my iPad. Goes immediately back to home page.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,378 Candy Moderator

Hello @susawills Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please tell me from when this issue has started? And also what is the version you have right now?

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 💎

• lb53sjs
    lb53sjs Posts: 5 Level 2

I have an iPhone 8 Plus and with the recent update I am no longer able to play the game. I click on the app, the king screen comes up and then it sends me back to my iPhone home screen.

• lb53sjs

I have an iPhone 8 Plus and with the recent update I am no longer able to play the game. I click on the app, the king screen comes up and then it sends me back to my iPhone home screen.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @lb53sjs and thanks for the information!

I've asked the technical team about this and they are investigating the issue which is affecting some players. To continue with the investigation, they need some specific data from your phone, which should not be shared in an open forum.

Can you please contact our Player Support team HERE ?

Thanks a lot!!

• lb53sjs

@Lola_Pop I’ve tried what ever that site tells me to do. It then says if that doesn’t work click on this site. I clicked on it and it doesn’t work. From what it sounds like, it’s just bringing me back here. So besides just a simple blanket answer that is given out to everyone and is something that is a generic answer, what can I do?

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there and hope you're enjoying your beautiful weekend 😊

Since @Lola_Pop mentioned that she has reported the issue to the technical team and you need to provide some personal Data to them, please reply back to the Support and tell them the exact information given by Lola_Pop. Wait for them to reply and continue to follow up 🙏🏻❤️

Please be patience with them due to the number of issues reported ☺️

Whilst waiting for the issue to be solved, you may want to participate in some on-going contests and stand a chance to win some gold bars to your game 😅

Thank you and stay safe 🙏🏻💗

• lb53sjs

@wykoon @Lola_Pop I filled out the information and the technical/support team got back to me with a generic answer. It said after that, that if that didn’t work or I still had issue to come back here, which is why I’m irritated and back on here. Can someone that actually has some knowledge or can help me, please respond.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi again and thanks for reporting back 😊

May I know whether you submit your report twice or you reply to the first auto responder?

I've reported an issue before on missing prize for CCS game and the reply is an automated stating that they have received my report and will attend to it. A day later a King Relations officer reply back with a solution.

I would like to know whether you were attended by a King Relations Officer or receiving an automated reply? If your answer is the latter, may be you have to keep replying to that message till a real officer attend to it.

I'm not sure whether the system change subsequently cos my issue was 2 months ago.

Let's wait for Ms Lola to answer you. Please be patience cos she will be back on working day 😊.

Sorry for not able to help you much.🙏🏻

• Armywife2248
    Armywife2248 Posts: 3 Newbie

My game will not open. I have downloaded on my laptop and haven't had any issue before now. Now when I click on it, it comes up and closes automatically.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?