Alphabetty level 512 wont go past 2 cheeses

Options
Freddy_
Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Alphabetty level 512 have played over 100 times and is impossible to get it to go past 2 cheeses. Not classed as a hard level but you can score 10000 to 13000 quiet easily. about 5 times got between 14000 and 16000 so expected to complete with 3 cheeses but no wont move pass 2 cheeses. have even tried with 5 extra moves and got 20324 but still stuck on 2 cheeses. Please solve these constant problems

Answers

• Jaypee
    Jaypee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Alphabetty 512 can’t get 3 stars.. had highest point 20,669.. i have been playing all levels and reached current with 3 stars. Except for level 512 the only one i have with 2 stars.. any suggestions?

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

Same here. All levels up to 660 with 3 stars, except for 512 - my best is 17501 and have played probably 200 games (in Italian). Not even playing with Barney the Vampire to get 5 extra golden tiles gets me over that score - I usually end up with anything from 10000 to 14500. BTW, This is actually classified as a hard level (now).

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

Well turns out I was finally able to obtain the third star. Played with Barney over and over, likely 15-20 times a day, upping my score over 18k and nearing 19k, until I got a board starting with a strong 6-letter word on top of 3 golden tiles, and that put me over 10k in one shot. Then I built on top of that and ended up at 25135 - I think I recall that 23000 was already at 3 stars. Plus, no boosters used!

• Jorpas
    Jorpas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Finally got 3 stars on Alphabetty Level 512 (my score was 21901). Been playing this one for a while. I used Barney, got a good starting board, and over 7000 on my first word. PLUS -- this must have been my lucky day -- I got the Bonus Wheel Jackpot for the first time ever!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?