πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• shadyvenus311
    shadyvenus311 Posts: 210 Level 3
    Options

I've been playing Russell for a while and I'm on level 2184

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @shadyvenus311

Would you please answer the questions in the following thread so we can give you the right help please but thank you for not re-posting on my wall .

This is the one you posted in the Main Jelly Discussion page πŸ‘

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 750 Level 3
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis

That would be wonderful!

But, how long will it take for them to do this changes? I just hope you don’t get sooo frustrated during the process of getting those badges. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ It has been a while already and the issues remain the same. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Robinandcleo
    Robinandcleo Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

After playing Royal Championship with someone you'll see Something went wrong and looses the jellical. Or waiting to play with someone and you use the jellical it shows up Something went wrong. I think I should compensated especially when I paid the game πŸŽ―πŸ˜…. It's not being frustrated it the fact it was paid for. Only by right to do the right thing.

• 95chata
    Options

@Robinandcleo

It happens all the time! 😣

Welcome to the jungle, Lol

That Pablo is a bot! πŸ€– It will make you lose

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @Robinandcleo and @95chata

Yes I agree it can be frustrating.

Personally I am unable to deal with refunds or purchases though but the help centre will provide you with guides and options to be able to deal with that one separately. Sorry on that one guys.

Maybe the Top 5 can be worked on again at a later point but in the mean time, we did give them a list and so far 1 issue has been resolved and it may take time, for any of the rest to be worked on. That gives you all a fair bit of time to think a little more deeply on what is the actual priority of "fixes", though.

There was an awful lot of frustration and emotion when I first got here. Maybe that navigated the Top 5 boat, so to speak and the pace was pretty hectic too. Some time to think about things and waiting for any other changes, to see how they effect Game Play over time, might be a better approach.

Also, I was thinking that @NikolaosProdromidis has some really great ideas that you guyz seem to like. Maybe discuss the pro's and con's of those a little deeper as a team, you know collaborate. When you've got to the end of the drawing board together, maybe post the initiative in the idea section, with some detail the Studio can work with? That would make "paperwork" easier for me too, be following a workable process and provide a bit of fun here too!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€”

Also The Main Board could do with some tweaks also, it's not all about The RC and would provide a bit of relief for everyone. Some of us aren't all that well around here I've noticed and well, that would be a bit of a boost in positivity and a distraction from all the frustration. After all @NamTruong2001 does go to a lot of effort to post the New Episodes each week and complete the levels without boosters, for all of us and it helps newbies too! He also notices a lot of details, that would be beneficial in collaborations and a great way to show appreciation for all the time he puts into those.

I've created a discussion on the main jelly page for this This one of the "special" things I love about you Jellies. You are a "Crew" and we have the ability to direct this community in the direction we want it to go. So if RC was taken away or the streaks and the Badges too, then there is still much that could be tweaked in other Game aspects, yeah? What do you think @Allouna76 ?

There's "hidden gems" in Jelly, let's see you blossom?

• 95chata
    edited March 2021
    Options

Thank you πŸ™πŸ» @channie8

We know you are doing your best to help us out on this. I really appreciate it.

I am disconnected from RC for a while now..... :( I don’t really know what is the first issue that has been already fixed. But I tell you this: I am not in a big hurry and I will wait for more issues to get fixed so I can start enjoying the game again (I hope πŸ™πŸ») Meanwhile, I AM JUST SINGING AND DANCING IN THE RAIN🎡🎢🎡🎢 β˜”οΈ πŸ’ƒπŸ» πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆIN THE RAINπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»β˜”οΈ

Thanks! 😘

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

Some tips for you when using power-ups:

1. Two blockers: Recharge by each move.
    2. One blocker, one booster (or One lollipop type): Recharge independently. However, you can use a booster to recharge a blocker.
    3. Two boosters (or Two lollipop types): Recharge independently. When you use a booster, the other one won't be charged.

I hope these tips will help you use the power-ups wisely. πŸ˜‰

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @NamTruong2001

I did not understand exactly what you mean! For examble you have two boosters! You mean that using the one of them the red/blue candies you hit don't count to fillup the other booster? But when you have booster + blocker they count??

I have noticed that when I use the striped hammer or when I hit a colorbomb by pink lollipop, the red/blue candies I hit do not count to recharge my boosters, but really I did not notice what happens with a cage! You mean that a cage will fillup? Now I can understand why some opponents cage me multiple times! πŸ€”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?