🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

Remove streak

Remove streak

Remove streak

REMOVE STREAK

• NamTruong2001
    Options

I'm too obsessed with STUPID STREAK.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

There are some solutions to avoid this kind of situations! Studio has to decide and take action:

1. Make forbidden use of boosters twice at the same round.
    2. As hammers do not fillup by red/blue candies being hit after a hammer use, make also and cages/blockers not to fillup this way!
    3. Make cages/ blockers need more candies to fillup!

Studio, protect us of overcaging!!! It is very important!!!

• shadyvenus311
    shadyvenus311 Posts: 210 Level 3
    Options

Hi, the translator you use translates all your words. I often do not understand what you mean and I do not understand what he says. He translates the words incorrectly and translates and I do not understand what you mean.

• shadyvenus311
    Options

I'm really annoyed that the fish in Kennedy Crash Jelly play go and play the houses they want and empty the houses they choose if this game is our game and we have to determine their path. They are under our control, not that we are under their wrong game. Most of the time, they go to houses that are to the detriment of the player, and instead of enjoying the game, they get nervous and upset that it is not right. We want to play to relieve our stress. Let's solve the game and enjoy it, not to get angry and stressed. Please pay attention and I ask you, dear officials, who can make our voice heard to those involved. I want you to solve our problem. This is not just my problem. Many friends. I also complain about this planning and the fish are upset. Help us.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello @shadyvenus311

After thinking about this dilemma, it seems that you have an issue with the fish in Jelly. Yes, there are many like you, who think the fish go to a blocker (cupcake, glass barrier etc) that is not beneficial but to one that doesn't help you at all.

Yes we do wish to play without so much stress and love the game, so don't want to get angry with it.

Myself and at least another previous Game Expert have reported many issues on these kinds of things and now we are waiting on the results of those investigations.

When I know anything, I will be sure to pass it along as that would bring us all a hugely tremendous amount of joy!

• shadyvenus311
    Options
  • NamTruong2001
    edited March 2021
    Options

I totally don't understand why, why? If you didn't give us these things (in red square), why did you introduce them?

Compare to other power-ups. I rarely use it, or nearly never. Because you suddenly removed them from the reward system.

We nearly can't see them in the chest anymore and you force us to use gold bars to buy them (serious?). But now, there's no way to have them. What a shame!

• NamTruong2001
    Options

I feel something very weird. I can't access to RC from 18.00 (GMT) to 23:00 (GMT). Does anyone feel like that?

• NMS2222
    NMS2222 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

What is going on with the boosters? Why do they keep changing how we are able to obtain them? First they were given as awards, then only some were available as awards. Then they opened it up so they can be purchased with gold bars. Then, as of today it is back to having to earn them. Why is that constantly being changed? I liked being able to buy them and stock up to actually give myself a chance at winning a couple of games. Now I have no advantages and keep losing so I can’t even earn more. Stop changing things.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?