πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Krishnopakkho
    Krishnopakkho Posts: 107 Level 2
    Options

This game is not any more a fair game... It is clear that they are cheating with us to make money... You can say the studio guys are low level coward... Cause they are afraid to give reasons behind those problems, even if it's all a lie...

• Krishnopakkho
    Options

Worlds low level employees are worked at RC studio... You studio employees are lucky that at least you get a job while you have no abilities to work in this position except street begging...

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @Krishnopakkho

Whilst some of your concerns are valid and it's a long weekend, so no one is in the office, I will wait to address these concerns until after the weekend.

In the mean time, I would ask nicely please that you respect the House Rules by saying your opinions in a respectful manner. Whilst they are on topic in a rants thread, "low level coward" is considered a personal ill-mannered phrase.

I appreciate that copying a comment you find to be another issue is okay, the people you copy from do say their opinion in a way that is respectful and Community Minded. As I have stated before, what has been spoken of in the past, before I got here is one thing and I'm sorry you have been dealing with those issues for a year now. Now that I am here and am sifting through these things, it will take a bit of time and some things have already been addressed.

When speaking on your behalf though, I won't be referencing personal attacks like "coward or dishwasher" to get your point heard, as these words do not help any one in the Community nor myself, as it's not professional nor kind.

We are an on-line family here and I do understand frustrations but manners are just as important here, as they are when having an eyeball to eyeball conversation in real life, as you can see by how your fellow Housemates conduct themselves. They are wonderful examples to follow!

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Krishnopakkho

I know how much you are frustrated and maybe mad from the RC, but no one is asking you to pay money for gold its your choice, like I never spend money on the streaks, for a valid reason I might pay to keep my progress but there is no guarantee that I will win it

I start thinking a little in different way, you look only on the game you loose, what about the games where you won in 4 or 5 moves, your opponent will feel the same

I know that its not normal specially when you reach streak 7 and come back to 1 many times but lets wait to see the solution that @channie8 is working one and in the meantime just have fun, no one will be affected if you loose a streak or 3 or 7, just fight till you reach streak 7

good luck,

• Krishnopakkho
    Options

If I win a game by using gold then it's not a fair game...

If I win a game by the help of studios algorithm then it's not a fair game...

If I lose a game by the pop up massage "sorry! Something went wrong" though I win this game by spreading all the jelly it's not fair game...

If I lose a game without even playing a game while they searching opponent for me and suddenly there is a pop up massage "sorry! Something went wrong" and you lose your life and also lose all your streaks then it's not a fair game...

So yes... I'm angry, super angry

I'm frustrated, super frustrated

No one need to ask me to use gold, cause I know that if studio wants that I will not pass the last streak no matter how many times I try for this streak and I'm not that fool who is going to give gold to that kind of cheat studio... And this is too funny that you said @channie8 is working on it... That's so funny... It's been almost a years... They can't even give a reasonable answer... Actually keep in mind that this cheat or foul studio doesn't care about you, me or @channie8...

So I will shout about the wrong doing until not getting any satisfied answer or until they block from the Community or from this game... Cause I'm done with this game and mad by the studio... And all I learn from my childhood is at least don't show your happy face to them who cheats or harm you, cause it can be help them to do more wrongful act with others...

Wish you good luck...

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Good morning @Krishnopakkho

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write that with so much consideration. That is very much appreciated by me and I'm sure others also.

By doing this it is much more helpful for the tasks I need to complete during the week. I have not been doing this job for a year and so haven't heard you for that long a time. I do enjoy it when people are thoughtful of others and this helps me a lot when helping you!

I do spend time researching and processing as well as other chores around here (and try to fit in a spot of gaming and housework), I am constantly active but as with all jobs, there are procedures to work within, for many aspects of the Community, not just investigations or reporting. This requires a bit of patience and understanding even though the situation may be frustrating for you and management. So thank you for being kinder.

Remember it is a long weekend and the next week will be catching up. There a people with different issues besides the RC and all are important and need equal attention and thoughtfulness from their Mod. I love how considerate the Jelly family are and how they treat their fellow Housemates and that is one of the reasons I like being here. They also have great senses of humour and I love to laugh and that makes us all better versions of ourselves. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ₯°πŸ’š

• Krishnopakkho
    Options

I am ready to stop playing this game... But you are right, many of us need to do it together...

• Krishnopakkho
    Options

Or some studio will come up with something like RC with a fair algorithm and we don't have to use slung in our mind to this cheat studio...

• Krishnopakkho
    Options

In this community very soon means keep patients and all you can do is just complain but don't ask for solution...

• Krishnopakkho
    Options

Now I find out why not they removed streak... Cause it's their easy way to make you use gold...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?