🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

It is true that something changed, maybe not for the last 8 months, but for the last 6 - 7 months.

For me it was a normality going to 7 - streak levels, now I can hardly pass the first 5 - streak level, mostly not.

Before it was normality being on first positions in my leaderboard, now I finish 10th, 11th, etc.

So it is obvious that something changed! As I mentioned some other times, players changed too! There are not too many "newbies", at least the algorithm don't give us newbies as opponents, or they learn too fast!

Players became very "aggresive" in their gameplay! They don't let a single cage without using it!

They play in a way to try finding more red/ blue candies to fillup their boosters and cages again and again and again!

I think that the " time of innocence" is gone! Nobody makes mistakes any more! Nobody keeps a booster without using it.

The overuse of boosters is going to ruin the game! We are here and we are going to see!

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 745 Level 3
    Options
  • lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options

People only got a lot of red and blue candys because the algoritme let them. (I get a few). They also got boosters out of knowhere because the algoritm give it. I get none. The overuse of boosters is not the main problem. The basics of this game is not fair. "They" decide who is going to win, it doesn't matter whether you play fantastic or not.

• janeau_owl
    janeau_owl Posts: 215 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis

I agree about the nature of the game, though I'm not sure if it's really the passing of the stage of innocence. I agree with @lautje72 that the algorithm seems to seems to suddenly favour the opponent. This happened to me yesterday. My first move... I get three candies in a row. The opponent, five fishes (I counted). Huh?

• Heidstar
    Heidstar Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

The game is no longer fun at all. From the first move you can tell which player will win. It is not even fun to win anymore as a lot of the time you feel you’ve only won because the game has dropped a ridiculous amount of special candies for you and not your opponent as it is rigged for a player to lose if they are about to hit a streak milestone. This also makes you feel not so bad about losing as you know it is not a reflection of your skill, just the way the game is designed to get you to spend $$ to get more tickets.However, there is no real point in playing anymore, win or lose, it’s not about playing a game, it’s just about being part of the developers plan.

when you find yourself matched against yourself, it is obvious you are not even playing a real person.

the developers clearly think we are all stupid, and consistently tell us the issues are at our end rather than fixing things. Really? All of these players having the same issue is our problem? This is not a beta test, stop using us as pawns and provide some kind of entertainment.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,231 Level 5
    Options

45 gold bars in a week. Hurray!

• NamTruong2001
    Options

Hi everyone! The first stage starts now!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    edited May 2021
    Options

@Lola_Pop , @Lady_Sarina listen please:

Started playing today, o.k. 1 loss, arena4 and 1 win arena 10, very good till now! And then starts the disaster: arena 15 4 times in a row and 4 losses, not why I played bad, but because always my opponent got a colorbomb at the end, even if I had 43 - 19 score!

The worst was this:

Tell me if you think that it is fair!

My opponents had all human profiles and they were playing normally, they were not "newbies" but not experts, they were normal players.

Well, knowing that it is almost impossible, I ask you to exclude me from arena 15 in the future!

The better solution for me could be if the studio considering making changes to the game to make it more fair!

• NamTruong2001
    Options

More information about the big lock we had mentioned: In addition to locking quest (or streak), it appears when the player start at the beginning of the game (level 1). At that time, the event will be locked and the player must go to level 5 to unlock that event.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis

I'm listening Jelly Brother.

Will check it out, no promises but I will always listen!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?