🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Top 5 Current RC Issues to fix Part 1 - Please read before commenting

Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

There has been some confusion about what has been reported and not and multiple threads created on the same topic.

I hear you RC Players. There are issues with the game that need fixing but not everything can be done at once and some things shouldn't be reported straight away as not all things are The Studio "getting it wrong" (algorithm's, clearing your cache etc). Not everything is a "Bot" or "the Studio working against you" or a "bug". @headoperations @NikolaosProdromidis have been around helping you for a long time and they give great advice on lots of topics including Game/Level Play and Strategy. I'm sure you've seen that in other discussions.😀😎💜

However, I would like to make a list of the Top 5 Current Issues that are the most frustrating, that may actually be fixable by The Studio. Then I will pass that information along and take it from there. So I'm asking you all to help me to help you and work together please. I will update as we go along. Some have said this may be a challenge and yes they are spot on but it's worth the effort right?! Please do not comment on things that are already on the list unless a specific point has been missed. No venting. I would like clear descriptions please and if you have screenshots even better, thanks 🥰

1) Return of The Clock - A clock shaped Time Bar once used before being replaced with the current Time Bar.

2) "Ooops Something went wrong" - A Pop Up indicating there is an Internet Connection Issue, even though your internet is strong and working on every other device. When this happens your Streak is lost, through no fault of your own.

3) Screen Freezing - At the end of a game, you are the Winner and the screen freezes and stays frozen. Alternatively you may have a frozen Green or Pink screen. Either way, upon re-entry to the App you have lost that life, ticket, ranking, streak and boosters, not allocated the win and so you can not get awarded the points and move up the leader board.

4) The Lock - The Lock comes on after your first round is completed preventing you from progressing further, moving up the Leader board, or continuing your Streak. Starting at 30 mins for the first Lock and increasing in "locked out" time, for each round you complete. Sometimes for hours.

The Gold Bars needed to release you from the Lock increase with each Lock. The Gold Bars received from earning 1st, 2nd or 3rd place of The RC Battle are far less than the Lock Release amount in total, making it impossible for Game Play to be enjoyable or won fairly without purchases. The Lock is not a practical addition to Game Play or Strategy and makes purchasing 24hr tickets completely useless.

Okay. That's what we have so far. You need to think about the last one to go on the list. Make it good and make it count. Feel free to suggest anything as long as it hasn't been mentioned already.

If you would like to give screen shots on any of the above then you can, just don't vent please when you post them. I do get it and I feel like you all do sometimes too but in this instance, in this discussion it isn't helpful, when there are other places to do that. 🙏🙏🙏😍😍

Would you two guys please tag RC players please :0)

Comments

• Lady_Sarina

@Spinnifix @hechicerilla @Nat09

Helllllo Chickadees,

Would you please check if there are any members in your International Corners who play The Royal Championships please. They are welcome to comment here and place screenshots also.

I know they l know to post in English, so that's good but would you be able to remind them to check the first page so get the gist of it please if they choose to look here :0)

I'll ask for other tags as I need them but just you guyz for now please 😘😀💚

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

At the moment I have few German players. But Ina could help you!

@DieOmimi

Thanks Channie😘🤗

You are great at your job. Keep it up.

@Lola_Pop

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,344 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix.

@channie8 I could not have summed it up better. Since I'm taking a break at RC (sorry, but I was so annoyed by the last mistakes) I can't help. When I share my screen in a discussion, I immediately delete it from my device. But you think the other two (Nikolaos and headoperations) can help.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@channie8 hi!

As I told in previous message, another - minor - issue is the "shuffle" timing! I mean when the "shuffle" process has to be done, when there are no any moves for the player!

I don't come into details just now, if anyone has a question I am here to answer and finally it is a minor issue, not so important, but if we not find anything else, it is an idea adding it to the 5! 🙂

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Thanks @channie8 it's wonderful that you do this. A commendable job.

It sure will do. I don't have CCJS players in my area, but it's great to know that I can direct them here if one comes along. I am a player, and I have never come to complain, it was enough for me to see the complaints of the other players and follow the instructions to try to solve the problems, although unfortunately they are always there. In number 6 we could talk about the problem that exists when we have to compete against ourselves. I don't know what it could be, but it's really annoying and weird. I will find my screenshots and come to post them. Thanks

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5
    edited March 2021

@channie8 hello and thank you for making this topic. (Though I know the studio rarely listens to us.)

1. About "CLOCK". Yes. That's what I am talking about all the time. It used to be the iconic clock. I just want it to be back again, see it shaking beautifully when time's almost up.

2. About "NO INTERNET CONNECTION"

This is the most disturbing thing that most people are complaining. So am I.

3. About "WINNING STREAK". That is the terrible idea I have ever seen. It makes us very stressful to escape from it. Imagine when you have 5/7, 6/7, and BOOM, you lost all. Wonder if you are angry or not.

Our suggestion is to remove it from our eyes.

4. About "FISHING NET and CUPCAKE power-up"

Look at the table in a site Jelly Wikia a bit, or during playing. You can notice that these two power-ups never exist in the chest. So how dare they introduce them? If they did, they could add it in the tiny chests. But NO. We were waiting for months but they were not popping up. Shame on you studio.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5

@channie8 i know these things need more time. But I just want the issues will soon be fixed, especially clock. Thank you for reading.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
  • Lady_Sarina
    edited March 2021

G'Day Jelly Crew

Read Before Commenting = Start at the Top

Due to the preference of venting on other multiple threads and tagging me there, I went through and read all the comments. Which was a long process and a bit depressing. Where have all the people with a sense of humour gone?

Thank you Isa for the pic of Identical player, you're reply was 100% spot on, thankyou for listening!!! It makes me feel happy again!!

Nam, thankyou for the pics, that is what is very helpful. I asked for no negative comments or double comments and that was for a reason, not me being bossy!! I can't edit what you comment. 1-3 was already covered and 4 is actually the Lock.

The fish net and Cupcake where a good addition but because you write from hard emotion it's mixed up and confusing. I was going to link this discussion with the submission but now I will have to do it differently for the presentation. Please help me to help you!! "if it's not working, why keep doing it?" The aggression could be toned down a lot, if for no other reason, than my humour is beginning to dwindle and I really love to laugh. It's not what you say, it's how you say it!! Gosh I want to work on your behalf but can we at least make it fun to do so please!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰🥰

@headoperations would you please be able to clarify the "fishnet" and "cupcake". I also can't read the "Table" it's too small for me and I don't do "Wiki" anything because I don't trust it's credibility

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

Hi @headoperations

I am both @mdeus and @royalgirl

I did quit playing RC. I don’t know if enough corrections can be made to save this game. A complete shut down and restart would be necessary for me to care again. To bring it back to it’s original endearing qualities would never be an option for the studio. If lightening struck and it did rewind, please count me in. I played hours and hours, spent so much money to keep playing. Like I am at a video poker machine in Reno!! Keep playing if you can stand the 💩

Thank you @headoperations for remembering I existed! Jelly On!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?