๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Top 5 Current RC Issues to fix Part 1 - Please read before commenting

Options
124ยป

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi Nadia and all Jellies!!

This is a well known issue, that I discussed about here and there in the past!

However, most players do not know important details about it, so let me explain a little bit! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• When we create a colorbomb ar any other special candy with the use of a hammer (99,9% using the pink lollipop!), this special candy popups at the far left position of the candies that were combined to create it! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    • The same happens when a special candy is created by cascades!
    • This behavior is an advantage for the 1st player, because the special candy appears far left into his/hers own area, but a disadvantage for the 2nd player, because the special candy appears into the middle "gray zone"! If it comes your opponent's turn, of course this is a total disaster!
    • Any special candy created by our "normal move" popups at the place it has to be, this is the difference!
    • I agree that this behavior is completely unfair and only to the 2nd player! This is one of the cons, if someone plays second! (there are also a few pros, but this is not the time to discuss about!).
    • If you ask why this issue is not corrected, my answer is that the same behavior exists also in the main board levels, so we accept the game as is! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@NamTruong2001 I tag you to correct me or add some detail if I forgot anything! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?