πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Have they brought back the option to buy boosters and blockers?

Options

Comments

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@cheers2u,

What!!! That option is gone? 😭😭😭

So glad I didn't use all of mine expecting to be able to buy more.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

Hi everybody! I started today the new event, trying to adapt to the new reality: without boosters!

However there are opponents who use boosters and many "cagers", so things are more difficult now..... πŸ€”

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

If it is not available for all of you, it means that the feature has gone! What a pity! We had a great time using boosters! Now we cannot have many of them, but our opponents use them and so we loose more often!

If the studio decided so, then please change the boosters earned in chests, giving us more hammers and less blockers!

Or give us the option to select the booster that we want when opening a chest! Give more fun to the players!

• NatalieG
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Your Welcome!

I am sorry to have this option to buy boosters and blockers have gone away! For me, my main purchase was gold bars to play 24hr, my second most purchase, I spent plenty of money buying gold bars to purchase boosters and blockers. As a matter of fact, I spent more money on purchasing boosters and blockers. I spent 49 gold bars to play 24hr, yet within the game each of the boosters, striped lollipop and wrapped lollipop, were 15 gold bars each for 10 of these hammers, so that's 30 gold bars and I would purchase these two hammers at the same time. During play you could actually win one or two of these hammers. When I did, if I was out of one the hammers I would play with the hammer I had until I was out, then purchase 10 each of them for 30 gold bars. So I spent lots of money buying gold bars to purchase these more than the 49 gold bars to play for 24hr. I would not spend gold bars to keep a streak, no matter what even if I was on the last win before winning that chest at the end of a level. I ALWAYS hit, lose streak and go back to the beginning.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Yes @NatalieG, the option stopped!

I also prefer spending more gold bars for buying boosters, than buying unlimited ticket!

One possibility for mr to get unlimited could be if we were back to the option of the two basic boosters, as it was in the far beginning on 2019! However, I don't give any possibility to this!

I keep the good things and it was good that we had this option for 2 - 3 months. (or it is not correct?) πŸ˜‰

Lets see whats next now, because now streaks became very difficult! The majority of players know nearly all level tricks and now the win possibilities are now nearly 50 - 50. Win is based mostly on luck:

• Who starts 1st
    • Advantageous candydropping
  • NatalieG
    edited August 2022
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Oh so right! There are times I feel like I will never get past the first (brown) level! Then when you get to Star level and get mediocre prizes. We need better prizes on these upper levels! I know you can't get cupcake or fishnet anymore, no matter how high you get in those upper levels. You get more blockers than anything and they aren't worth it. How about bringing back some of the better blockers like cupcake or fishnet or even more wrapped or striped lollipops? I wonder can we get a poll for bringing back some of these in those upper levels? If this was available I may consider spending gold bars to keep a streak. Right now, I wouldn't waste my gold bars to do so.

What do think about starting a poll to have better boosters and blockers in the upper levels? Would the studio even consider it? Would it make any difference? Seems like it didn't make a difference when we asked about bringing some of the old Arenas back!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @NatalieG!

Yes, you can start a poll if you want! But I don't think that is going to change anything in this direction.

And yes, passing the brown level is very hard for me too!

On last event I quit and did not played till event's end, (while I was 1st, but the others were not far away), because I lost the 5th match on star level in "unfair" way, according to my opinion...

As time passes by, most players do not want to loose! Almost all players have the same skills! To win a level depends on candydropping and colorbombs or coloring candies created by luck!

This makes players being frustrated! Thats why many of them leave the game or use the laughing emoji too much!

The streak feature, making you return in the beginning when you loose is now the worst feature! However, it cannot been changed, because it is a core feature of the game!

• Jdill4458
    Jdill4458 Posts: 165 Level 2
    Options

Why can’t I buy boosters?

• Jdill4458
    Options

I could buy boosters and it just stop letting me buy them!!

• Jdill4458
    Options

Why can’t I purchase boosters??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?