πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Me vs Me

Options

Comments

• gishmak
    gishmak Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I used to love playing the royal championship. Loved the thought of real human opponents. I still play but acknowledged after I was matched to play myself they are all computer generated 😭😭😭😭😭

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,298 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Royal championship.
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi @gishmak and welcome to our Community! πŸ™‚

This what you describe is a well known memory issue on Royal Championship!

It happens when your device has not enough memory to load your opponent's picture and name, or if there is connection problem between the two opponents (being in two different locations in the world) and the game servers!

This problem can have two results:

1. It seems that you play against yourself! This happens if no opponent's image exists in your device's memory! Then the game loads your image, (because it already exists in your device's memory) and your name as well!
    2. It seems that you play against the same opponent for several matches in a row. This happens if there is already in your device's memory your previous opponent's pic, but your current opponent's pic cannot be loaded! In this case your opponent's name sometimes is loaded, so it seems that you play against multiple opponents having the same user pic!

If it happens on different devices, it is a general communication issue between the two opponents through the game's servers, as I described before and not local device issue! πŸ˜‰

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @wiwiki and welcome!

As I told you answering your othr post (If you read it!) the language we use in the forum is English! Unfortunately, German is not a supported language, as all the others except English.

However, about the issue Me vs Me, I explain with details what is happening and why! The explanation is three posts before your comment!

Of course, all this is just a bug and nothing more! πŸ˜‰

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

@holliedolly2002,

Once again I played myself! The real me won the game. So, why would I bock myself? That question is just too funny not to ask. I know it wasn't me blocking me, but just had to ask.

Speaking of blocking, it has become very obvious that the blocking has become a real issue with each game you play. As soon as a player fills their blocker they are off to the races! If they fill their blocker on the very first move, they are there to prevent you from making the same move on your first move. My friend @holliedolly2002 has made me rethink my use of the blocker. There are three times I feel it's necessary for me to block though, 1 you have the making of a colorbomb or coloring candy, 2 if you have a colorbomb or a coloring candy, and 3 if you block me first. The first two reasons are a strategic measure for me, the third reason, blocking because you blocked me first, even though I clearly could have blocked you on the previous move, is just me doing what you have done to me, plain and simple. Yet, now no matter what, if a player has filled their blocker, expect to be blocked. I play the 24hr play, and didn't notice it at first because I don’t have to wait an hour for a ticket. But, the levels are getting harder to pass and I began to notice it more so than before. A lot of times it seems like my opponent is getting their blocker and hammer each turn/move they make. The blocker fills on the first move, bam, they block you, the next move their hammer fills, bam, they use the lollipop and get half of their blocker filled and so on and so forth. You end up watching the one man blocking show! When does the vicious cycle ends?

So, can anyone tell me why would I block myself?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited September 2022
    Options

So, @NatalieG, I have the real reason why you have to block "yourself"!

It is just because it is not yourself, but someone else behind your pic, a real opponent!

I think that all of us know about it since a long time! πŸ˜‰

-----------------------------------------

Nice match on Arena 5! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?