🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Comments

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
  • wiwiki

But I'm slowly losing patience. Every time I play today, it's been since yesterday, so I just don't have a chance....that's no use....it just can't be.....

• wiwiki

No chance

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

But @wiwiki you had 42! And finally lost!!

Thats the crazy Arena 15!

Some people say that it is challenging! I do not agree! 😡

You have your opponent 42-17, you must win! 🏆

• wiwiki

what is that please I finally finally have a series of 4 games and wanted to tackle the 5th. I go to player search and wait for it to be aborted and the game to close. I reopen the game and want to start the arena and suddenly it says oops, something went wrong. My streak is gone and I can start from the beginning .. so that's not fair... it took me so long and recourcen it bet for nothing else... won 4 games wants to make 5. I want my series back. I don't think it's good

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited February 2023

Hi @wiwiki!

Well, this situation happened to me multiple times for all the years I play R.C.!

It is worst when it happens on a chest match, but it can be appeared on every match!

There are various reasons for this!

One reason could be your device's memory. To avoid this a good practice is to clean app's cache from time to time!

Unfortunately this is not the only reason. There are multiple technical reasons related to internet traffic. Having a strong internet connection does not mean that you avoid the problem 100%, because it can be caused by other factors as well!

Unfortunately, there is not any way to take your streak back and I know that this is point that makes players feel frustrated!

As I said before, I was at your position multiple times. Sometimes I quit playing for that event and waited for the next! Other times I start playing again after several hours....

• wiwiki

I don't like to repeat myself, but unfortunately you don't have fair chances... and it's hopeless.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@wiwiki, you don't repeat!

The situation is repeated in the game! 😉

• wiwiki

If there isn't pure intention or some kind of intrigue behind it, that's not normal, you have filled 47 fields of power against 15 fields, one move and the game is over....yeah, all right....that kind of thing is definitely not fair ...and I don't believe in luck anymore either, because if I did, the sweets would fall on my side like the opponent's - it's all on purpose....

• wiwiki

I don't understand why the resources fill up immediately with every move no matter what move he makes. While I'm not really doing anything...

Not fair

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?